Interior Painting in Fairfield County, Westchester County, and The Hamptons
Get the paint job you’ve always wanted.
If the time has come for interior painting, you could attempt to take on this difficult and tedious project yourself. But if you’re like many homeowners, you don’t want to spend what little free time you have painting your home!
Let the skilled and experienced CT interior house painters at Shoreline Painting remove the burden from your shoulders. When it comes to painting the interior of your home, nobody does it better us.
Our Professional Interior Painting Process
For more than 35 years, we’ve been helping homeowners achieve their dream of a beautiful home. We follow a time-tested interior house eco-friendly painting process that will deliver the superior results you deserve. Our general scope of work includes the following:
- Apply one coat of primer to all walls and ceilings. Primer will be Fresh Start Ben Moore Latex.
- Fine preparation of all of walls and ceiling using spotlights to find imperfections. Light spackling and floating at large voids where trims meet drywall to insure clean straight lines.
- Application of 2 finish coats of environmentally friendly Ben Moore Regal Flat paint to all walls and ceilings. All surfaces will be inspected, sanded and wiped clean
- Fill all nails holes and joints with either wood filler and or bondo for all casings, crowns, baseboards, wainscoting, specialty trims and cabinetry
- Sand all trims, cabinetry, millwork and others with 220 sandpaper and again lightly with 400 grit.
- Application of one coat of Ben Moore Oil Enamel Underbody to all trims, cabinetry and millwork.
- Fine Sanding of all trims, cab entry and millwork with 400 grit paper.
- Full cleaning of all areas to remove all dust form area before commencing finish coats.
- All trims, cabinetry and millwork will be wiped down with denatured alcohol removing all surface dust the day finish coats start.
- Caulking of all trims. Ben Moore Moorelastic Black Label will be used for
- Sanding and correction of imperfections missed between coats.
- Protection of all finished surface prior to work commencing. This includes papering of all floors, taping of all windows, covering of all tiles and stone surfaces, covering of all finished millwork, protection of all decorative hardware and plumbing fixtures, etc.
- Daily clean up and removals of all debris are included in costs.
- Job site Supervisor and crew leader and general manager will be present at all times through out the duration of the project.
We use only quality name brands and offer very competitive rates for our very experienced craftsmanship. Shoreline is fully licensed, bonded, and insured, and we can supply you with references from hundreds of satisfied homeowners. We have completed an extensive list of interior painting jobs in Greenwich, Stamford, Westport, New Canaan & Darien CT. Feel free to ask for references. Watch our videos now!
Interior Home Painting
Professional Expertise from Shoreline Painting
Nothing revitalizes your home’s interior better than a fresh coat of quality paint. If you’re looking for professional interior painting services in coastal CT & NY, look no further.