Fine Paints of Europe
We’re proud to be a Fine Paints of Europe Certified Master Painter
Some painting jobs require a premium level of care. These projects require high-end paints — paints that look great right away and keep their luster for years. That’s why Shoreline Painting & Drywall, Inc. offers Fine Paints of Europe, and is proud to count ourselves among the elite list of Fine Paints of Europe Master Certified Painters.
If you’ve got a paint job that requires only the highest level of quality, Shoreline Painting & Drywall, Inc. offers Fine Paints of Europe for painting projects in Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY. We specialize in Fine Paints of Europe ceiling paint jobs, cabinet paint jobs and much more.
The Fine Paints of Europe Difference
What makes Fine Paints of Europe finishes and varnishes so special? A lot of it comes from the history of this already legendary Dutch painting company.
30 years ago, Fine Paints of Europe was founded with a commitment to manufacturing only the finest interior paints for their clients. This meant offering traditional oil formulations that had distinctive odors and were not the more common “quick-drying” paints. The result is one of the world’s highest-quality paints, offering attractive and long-lasting finishes.
But Fine Paints of Europe wanted to do even more for their exclusive clientele. So, they went to the laboratory to seek out water-based Dutch formulations that could rival the quality of their oil-based paints while providing the odorless and faster-drying features that their customers wanted.
They succeeded in 1996, with a line of Dutch water-based paints that exceeded the quality of domestic water-based paints even more than their oil-based paints had.
Shoreline Painting & Drywall, Inc. can now bring you high-quality Fine Paints of Europe in Westchester County, NY and Fairfield, CT. With a Fine Paints of Europe paint job from Shoreline Painting & Drywall, Inc., you’ll enjoy an odorless, low-VOC paint job with easy application and cleanup, non-yellowing whites and a quick-drying, scrubbable final product that looks fantastic and can last for ten years or more.
Fine Paints of Europe Paint Types
Whether your ambitions have you choosing colors for an interior or an exterior painting project, Fine Paints of Europe has selections that are perfect for a variety of surface and environmental conditions, including:
- Eurolux Acrylic Interior Paints (100% acrylic paint, water-thinned, low-VOC, LEED-certified). Finishes available in Matte, Flat, Satin and Gloss.
- Hollandlac Traditional Interior/Exterior Oil Paints (Solvent-thinned, alkyd-based paint). Finishes offered in Brilliant (super high-gloss) and Satin.
- Eco Waterborne Interior/Exterior Paint (Hybrid product, water-thinned, oil-based paint). Available in Brilliant (high-gloss) and Satin.
Fine Paints of Europe Finish Types
Rounding out their collection of beautiful, high-end paint types is an even more impressive selection of Fine Paints of Europe finishes for the discerning homeowner. Finishes include:
- Matte Finish: Suitable for wallboard, plaster, metal, plastic and wood. Ideal for walls, ceilings and other surfaces that need a durable, scrubbable, low-maintenance finish.
- Flat Finish: Suitable for wallboard, metal, plastic and wood. Appropriate for the same jobs as the Matte finish, but without the Matte look.
- Satin Finish: Suitable for wallboard, plaster, metal, plastic and wood — similar jobs as Matte, other than cabinetry, when a moderate gloss is preferred.
- Gloss Finish: Similar to Satin, but high-gloss.
- Brilliant Finish: Available with Hollandlac Traditional Oil Paints and Eco Waterborne Paints — a very high-gloss paint.
Fine Paints of Europe Varnish Types
Maybe you’re thinking beyond residential applications for your painting project. If that’s the case, Fine Paints of Europe supplies beautiful varnishes for your boat, yacht or outdoor furniture, in addition to more traditional uses, like cabinet doors and trim. Varnishes include:
Marine Yacht Interior/Exterior
- (Classic alkyd spar). Offered in High-gloss only.
- Surfaces: Most wooden surfaces (excluding decks).
- Applications: Boats, yachts, outdoor furniture, doors, cabinets, window trim.
Eurothane (urethane solvent-thinned for interior use). Offered in High-gloss, Satin and Matte.
- Surfaces: Unpainted wooden surfaces.
- Applications: Floors, stairs, railing, doors, trim, wall paneling and furniture.
Eurolux (urethane acrylic for interior use). Offered in High-gloss or Satin finish.
- Surfaces: New or previously varnished wood.
- Applications: Floors, stairs, doors, paneling, furniture.
Choose From Virtually Unlimited Shades and Colors
Now that Shoreline Painting & Drywall, Inc. offers Fine Paints of Europe, there’s no need for you to look anywhere else. Paints from Fine Paints of Europe come in virtually unlimited shades and colors, and there are Fine Paints of Europe varnishes appropriate for just about any wooden surface.
These paints are exactly what you’re looking for to give your home the bright, beautiful color it deserves.
If you know your home is ready for a new paint job, or if you’ve been putting off repainting until you find just the right product, you don’t need to wait any longer. Shoreline Painting & Drywall, Inc. is ready to meet all your paint needs with Fine Paints of Europe right now. Shoreline Painting proudly offers high gloss painting services to Manhattan, NY, Palm Beach, FL, and the surrounding areas.
If you’re looking to have your home painted with Fine Paints of Europe, please contact us today.