Professional Painters in Redding, CT
Shoreline Painting serves homeowners in Fairfield County, Connecticut, by giving their property a brand-new appearance. After providing services for the community for more than 35 years, we’ve developed a process that saves time and eases the stress of painting a house. This guide details why you can trust us as your professional painting contractor.
House Painting Services We Offer
Consider which part of the house you’d like us to paint, such as:
- The inside: Invest in our interior painting services to update the color of your rooms.
- The outside: Our exterior painting services in Redding improve your home’s curb appeal by refreshing any faded color.
- Your cabinetry: Instead of ordering and installing new cabinets, we can make your cabinetry look new again with our kitchen cabinet painting services in Redding.
- Your new construction walls or siding: We can help you on the journey to building your new property with our exterior and interior painting services.
Specialty Services for Your Home
In addition to our painting services, here are other ways we can transform your living space:
- Venetian plaster installation: We can apply nontoxic, eco-friendly Venetian plaster, a form of liquid limestone, to your walls to give them dimension.
- Home maintenance: As part of our home maintenance services, we can repair the paint chips and holes on your walls to make your rooms look brand new.
- Garage floor coating: We can cover your garage floor with an epoxy coating that enhances its resistance to cracks.
- Drywall installation: If you need to add or replace drywall in any of the rooms in your house, we have the expertise and equipment necessary to install and paint it.
- Color consultation: We can help you choose what colors to have us paint your walls or siding with our paint color consulting services.
What We Can Provide as Your Paint Company
When you hire us as your painting contractor, we offer these benefits for your property:
- Quality: Though it may seem like a simple task, painting rooms or siding involves many complicated steps. As a professional painting company in Redding, we have plenty of experience painting homes in the area. After we repair any blemishes and apply the appropriate amount of primer to a surface, we complete an aesthetically pleasing paint job that lasts for many years.
- Attention to detail: When we inspect your home, we notice any rot or decay on your walls, and we may suggest you replace them. We provide attention to detail in every project, fixing minor imperfections and recommending where you should have us repair major issues.
- Trend knowledge: As a local painting company, we’re aware of new patterns and colors prevalent among Connecticut homes today. We can also teach you about which colors complement your home’s design style with our paint color consulting services.
- Safety: When we paint the siding on your house, we have to climb ladders and use various equipment to coat your home evenly. You can trust us to work safely in high places to provide the look you desire.
- Saved time: Prep work alone for a paint job can take several hours. Since painting is our full-time job, we have time to pay attention to detail and make your house look immaculate while you focus on other things.
- Efficiency: We follow a thorough painting process, dedicating full days to keeping the workflow moving. With our efficient services, you can have the desired results in less time than you’d expect.
- Equipment: Our professionals have all the tools we need to make your home look brand new, and we know how to use them correctly.
- Insurance: As a professional painting company, we have the licenses and insurance to handle unforeseen injuries on your property. Our credentials ensure that we’ll perform our job according to quality standards.
What You Can Expect From Our Services
When you invest in our team at Shoreline Painting, you can expect quality and professionalism from start to finish. We provide all the equipment and clean up after each workday, so the rest of your house can maintain its normal function and appearance. Here is our general process from initial phone call to finished product:
- Creating a free estimate: When you contact us about our painting services, we provide a prompt estimate to tell you what you can expect to pay.
- Choosing the color: We offer various color choices based on current design trends and your home’s architectural style. With our help, you can make an informed decision for the inside or outside of your property.
- Preparing the work site: We lay down drapes and drop cloths under the areas where we’ll be painting, so our products won’t stain your furniture, lawn, landscaping or flooring.
- Repairing any blemishes: We inspect your walls for nail holes, scratches and other imperfections that we need to fix before we apply the primer and paint. By dealing with these blemishes, we give your walls an overall smooth finish.
- Cleaning and sanding the walls: Aside from filling in holes, we also check your walls for debris and rough edges. Grime, dirt and dust can build up on your home’s siding and walls, so we’ll pressure wash the outside or wipe clean the inside to make sure this residue doesn’t stick to the walls when we paint.
- Priming and caulking the rooms: Depending on your room or siding’s future color, we apply several layers of primer. We can also fill in the gaps around your windows and doors with silicone caulk during this step.
- Painting the walls or siding: We paint your property with a few coats of eco-friendly, long-lasting products, keeping mold resistance and durability in mind.
- Removing debris and equipment: At the end of every workday, we clean up the site and leave it exactly how we found it — except with new paint on your walls.
Why We’re Qualified to Paint Your Home
At Shoreline Painting, we have a dedicated team that brings expertise and care to every customer who chooses our services. Consider some of the reasons why we’re the right painting contractor in Redding for your property:
- We produce high-quality results: Whether you have a humble bungalow or an expansive mansion, we have the equipment and knowledge to upgrade its appearance into one you love. You can browse our portfolio that highlights some of our previous projects to see how we get the job done.
- We’re knowledgeable about the industry: When you hire us to paint your house, you’ll likely want to understand what we do. We’ve released a series of educational videos that explain our process and what it takes to transform a house into a home.
- We take care of our customers: After painting one part of the house, our clients frequently request our services for other projects around the house. You can read about their positive experiences on our testimonial page.
- We use premium paint products: Fine Paints of Europe is a brand that features eco-friendly, long-lasting colors, finishes and varnishes. Since we are a Fine Paints of Europe Certified Master Painter, we can work with you to find the best product for your siding or walls.
Contact Shoreline Painting for a Free Estimate
If you’re looking for professional painting in Redding, CT, you can trust us to update your home’s color and appearance. For more information about scheduling a free quote, you can fill out an online contact form or call 203-302-1086 today.