Professional Painting in Ridgefield, Connecticut
Shoreline Painting provides high-quality painting services to the residents and commercial business owners of Fairfield County. We offer a wide variety of interior and exterior design options to enhance your property’s aesthetic. Use this guide to learn more about what we do and discover why we’re the right company for your home.
Our House Painting Services in Ridgefield
Whether you want to renovate your whole house or update your favorite room’s color, our team of professional painters has the expertise and equipment to transform the look of your living space. If you hire us, we can:
- Refinish your kitchen cabinets: If you want to remodel your kitchen, check out our kitchen cabinet painting services. We take your old cabinetry and paint or stain it to give it a brand-new appearance.
- Transform your siding’s appearance: Our exterior painting services involve cleaning and painting the worn-out siding around your house. Instead of replacing your siding material, you can update your home’s appearance with a fresh coat of paint.
- Update your room’s color: When you trust our interior painting services, we’ll decorate your rooms with color palettes that can enhance the vibrancy of your living space.
- Add color to your brand-new house: If you’re building your home, you can use our new construction painting services to put that first coat of paint in your rooms.
Our Specialty Services for Residential Properties
Besides our standard painting programs, we can also update the appearance of your house in other ways. Explore our specialty services for residential properties to see how we can help you:
- Decorate for the holidays: We seek to enhance your property’s aesthetic, even during the holidays. With our holiday light setup, we provide all the equipment and help you string your decorations so you don’t climb up a ladder this year.
- Suggest paint colors: If you want to change the color of your house, but you don’t know where to start, you can use our paint color consulting services to get some assistance with what complements your property. Instead of telling you what color you should paint your house, we provide you with the best choices based on your home’s size and architectural style to let you decide for yourself.
- Install new walls: Our drywall installation services come in handy if you’re adding or remodeling a room. We’ll bring all the equipment and materials, installing the drywall and cleaning up when we’ve finished.
- Fix the cracks in your garage floor: Besides updating the rest of the house’s appearance, we offer a waterproof epoxy garage floor coating to fill the gaps on your concrete floor and prevent more from forming.
- Maintain your home’s appearance: We can inspect your house and clean and touch up your walls, removing the imperfections and giving your home a flawless design.
- Give dimension to your walls: Our Venetian plaster wall installation service involves applying a limestone layer with water onto your walls. As this putty hardens, it gives your room a unique, iridescent appearance.
The Benefits of Hiring Us to Update Your Home’s Paint Color
Choose us as your painting contractor in Ridgefield because:
- We offer a fair estimate: When you call us for a quote, we give you a reasonable price after considering all the factors that affect the cost of painting. Our estimate includes the prep work and equipment we use and the style and location of your home.
- We can help you save money on your utility bills:Darker colors absorb more heat, which puts additional strain on your HVAC system as it regulates your indoor air temperature. If you live in a sunny climate, you can reduce the cost of your monthly expenses if you hire us to paint your home’s siding a lighter color.
- We can help you enhance your home’s curb appeal: Hiring us to change your home’s color can help you feel more satisfied with your property and update its worn-out appearance. In particular, neutral colors can improve its curb appeal.
- We can help you increase your property value: If you want to sell your house soon, you should have us update its exterior color before putting it on the market. Adding a brand-new coat of paint on your siding is a cost-effective way to raise your property’s worth.
- We can help you save time and money on your kitchen remodeling project: Ordering cabinetry can add a lot of money to your kitchen remodeling project and delay the process if you have to wait for them to arrive. Our cabinet refinishing services allow you to save your precious resources when renovating this focal point in your house.
- We can help you improve your home’s indoor air quality: Our eco-friendly paint releases a low amount of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that could reduce your property’s indoor air quality. You and your family can breathe freely, knowing that your air is clean, especially if you have allergies or respiratory conditions.
Our Process for Every Project
Whether we’re painting your entire exterior siding or updating the appearance of a single room, we follow this process for all our projects:
- We explain the work that we have to do during our initial consultation to achieve the look you want.
- When we first arrive at the worksite, we lay down drop cloth to protect your shrubbery, furniture and floors from paint, dust or other debris.
- If you have any nail holes or loose trim, we fill in the gaps so the paint can yield a smooth finish.
- During our exterior painting services, we wash your siding before we start to paint.
- We’ll sand your walls and apply a few primer coats to get the material ready for paint.
- We’ll use as many layers of paint as your property needs to create your desired color.
- After each workday, we’ll clean up after ourselves and remove any debris from your property.
About Shoreline Painting
Since 1975, we’ve built a positive reputation as a professional painting company that serves Ridgefield residents. Get to know us by:
- Reading the bios of our employees on our team to discover our dedication to high-quality service.
- Browsing through our portfolio, highlighting our work in houses of various styles to get an idea of how we can paint your property.
- Learning about what it means for our company to be a Fine Paints of Europe Certified Master Painter to understand our paint products’ quality.
- Reviewing our previous clients’ positive testimonials to learn why we have the same clients requesting more work from us.
Contact Shoreline Painting To Enhance Your Home’s Curb Appeal
Our painting company near Ridgefield can help you achieve the look you desire for your interior or exterior living space. We want you to be proud of your property, and adding a fresh coat of paint to your siding or walls will enhance its visual appeal. For more information about our painting services, contact us online or call 203-302-1086.