Your Fairfield County, CT, Exterior and Interior Home Maintenance Professionals
If you’re in need of exterior or interior home maintenance in Fairfield County, Connecticut, you can trust Shoreline Painting will help keep your home functioning in optimal condition.
We’ve provided homeowners from Compo Beach to Tod’s Point with expert painting services for more than 40 years and are proud to announce our recent rollout of home maintenance services. Let’s take a look at a few of the operations we can help you with and consider the benefits of hiring Shoreline Painting as your Fairfield County home maintenance experts:
Exterior Maintenance Services
- Evaluation: Shoreline Painting’s exterior maintenance process begins with a biannual evaluation in the spring and fall of the outside of your home. We’ll take a look at your siding, gutter work and the condition of your exterior paint to evaluate what needs to be done. We’ll then develop a plan for how to address any repair work that needs to be completed.
- Washing and Cleaning: Along with our spring and fall evaluation, a washing will be conducted to remove any mold, mildew and dirt that has collected. The washing will be comprehensive and will include your patio and walkways. Our team will then clean any debris from gutters to ensure they remain in tip-top shape.
- Sealing Trims and Siding: Following our evaluation, washing and cleaning, we will caulk any gaps in your siding and trim work to keep out rain and insect life. We’ll also patch any penetrations in your fascia, frames, columns, doors, soffits and shutter work to ensure your home maintains a strong barrier against the elements.
- Sanding, Priming and Painting: After all penetrations are sealed off, we will sand, prime and paint your trim and siding to give it a fresh look and protection against upcoming winter storms and summer rain.
Interior Maintenance Services
- Quarterly Inspection and Maintenance: Shoreline Painting will check in each quarter to evaluate how our work is holding up and what needs to be done. We’ll inspect caulking, wall and ceiling paint, and trim work.
- Touching up Caulking and Paint Work: Following our quarterly evaluation, we’ll touch up any caulking that’s eroded, sand where necessary and paint spots that need a new coat. We’ll focus on ceilings, walls and trim work to ensure your interior is fully covered with a fresh coat of paint.
- Re-Painting Walls and Hallways: Every quarter, we offer homeowners the option of painting walls in one to two rooms to keep the paint work fresh and lively. In addition, hallways will receive a fresh coat of paint every year in the color they were originally painted in.
Additional Services and Information
In addition to the above services, Shoreline Painting also offers window cleaning as an add-on. Our maintenance teams are overseen at all times by an on-site supervisor, debris will be removed daily and materials to protect your surfaces throughout the project are included at no extra cost.
Ready to Utilize Our Services? Give Us a Call!
Stamford-based Shoreline Painting has been Fairfield County’s premier painting and drywall contractor for more than 40 years. Whether you’re down by the shore in Rowayton or up in the woods of Westover, we’re happy to provide painting consultation and services to suit your individual home maintenance needs.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help keep your exterior and interior paint work in optimal condition.