Professional Painters in South Salem, New York
If you want to update your home’s color in Westchester County, New York, consider investing in professional painting services from Shoreline Painting. We seek to help enhance your home’s curb appeal and restore your contentment with your living space. Learn why you should trust us as your painting contractor in South Salem.
House Painting Services in South Salem
We offer the following services to improve the visual appeal of your indoor or outdoor property:
- Interior painting: Our interior painting services in South Salem help ease the burden of painting the rooms in your house. Instead, we provide the colors you desire and pay attention to detail as we transform your whole living space.
- Exterior painting: The outside of your house is what you and your guests first see when they pull up to the curb, so it should be free of chipped or faded paint. Instead of climbing onto a roof and trying to maneuver a brush around your siding, trust us and our exterior painting services in South Salem to give your home a brand-new look.
- Kitchen cabinet painting: Remodeling a kitchen can be exciting but time-consuming, especially when you have to order new cabinetry. If your cabinets are in acceptable condition, you can reuse them with our kitchen cabinet painting services in South Salem.
- New construction painting: When you create a brand-new house, you have the privilege of choosing all the colors for your rooms and siding. With our new construction painting services, we can be with you as you design your home.
The Specialty Services We Offer
If you’d like to update your home in more ways than painting, consider some of the other services we provide:
- Venetian plaster: To give dimension to your living space, you can hire us to apply Venetian plaster. This liquid limestone material hardens over your walls and creates a thick, regal appearance. It can complement any aesthetic, and it’s nontoxic.
- Home maintenance: Even if you like the color in your rooms or on your siding, you may need to touch up the paint or clean the walls. With our home maintenance services, we evaluate your home and remove the debris on your walls and gutters. We also repair paint chips and fill in worn-out caulking around the windows and doors.
- Garage floor coating: The garage is part of your living space, but it often goes ignored. To help it look as beautiful and clean as the rest of the house, we can revamp its quality and appearance with our garage floor coating services. We apply an epoxy coating onto the concrete floor to cover and prevent cracks.
- Drywall: If you’re adding or repairing a room, we offer drywall installation services. We provide the equipment and materials for constructing and painting your new walls.
- Color consulting: You may have decided that you want to paint your house, but if you don’t know where to start, consider our paint color consulting services. We come up with color options based on the style of your home and current trends so you can make an informed decision.
Why You Should Hire Our Professional Painters at Shoreline Painting
Instead of taking on this demanding home improvement project yourself, consider hiring Shoreline Painting, a professional painting company that serves South Salem. When you invest in our services, you’ll save time and enhance your property’s overall worth. Some of the benefits of having a professional painter update your house’s color include:
- Improving your home’s comfort: The exterior paint on a home affects its indoor temperature. If you live in coastal New York, you may experience hot and cold weather at various months throughout the year. Instead of shivering in the winter and sweating in the summer, consider investing in paint colors that may accommodate your home’s climate and help keep you comfortable all year long.
- Reducing your need for artificial light: Natural light from the sun boosts your mood and helps you see inside your house. If you paint your room with little natural light a bright color, you won’t need to install many light fixtures.
- Enhancing your home’s curb appeal: Painting your property’s siding is one of the ways you can increase its curb appeal. A brand-new color offers your guests an excellent first impression of your house, and it can even improve the appearance of the whole neighborhood.
- Increasing your resale value: Whether you want to sell your home in the future or enjoy it for many years, you may want to repaint it before selling it. Potential homebuyers enjoy seeing neutral colors on a property so they can imagine living in it.
What to Expect When We Paint Your Home
As a painting company in South Salem, we provide the equipment and clean up after ourselves each time, so you don’t have to worry about anything when we’re at your house. Here is what you can expect if you choose our services:
- Free estimate: During our walkthrough of your house, we use various factors to determine the price of your exterior or interior painting job, such as the size and style of your property. We’ll discuss your options with you to transform your home’s look.
- Paint color consulting: If you choose to invest in our color consulting services, a representative will give you a list of colors for your rooms or siding, depending on the climate, house style and design preference. Ultimately, we leave the choice of paint color up to you.
- Preparation: When we arrive at your house, we lay down drop cloths and other protection for your furniture, floors, landscaping or lawn.
- Repairs: To make sure your paint job looks smooth and clean, we inspect the walls for imperfections before adding the primer. We fill nail holes and seal gaps that may have formed around your windows and doors. We also sand the surfaces to get them ready for paint.
- Cleaning: We pressure wash your home’s siding to get rid of stubborn dirt and debris that may have accumulated over time. Inside the house, we scrub the walls and remove dust and chips before we start painting.
- Priming: The amount of primer we use on your walls depends on whether you want a lighter or darker color. To make a dark room lighter, we’d have to use more primer to cover the walls.
- Caulking: We caulk the gaps around the fascia boards, window frames, molding and door frames. For an additional fee, we can also remove the residue and old caulk from these unwanted openings.
- Painting: After we prepare the walls, we apply high-quality, eco-friendly paint with your desired color.
At the end of every workday, we clean up our drop cloths and remove any debris from your living space, so the only evidence that we were there is the new color on your walls or siding. We also have a supervisor on site who can address any questions or concerns you may have.
About Shoreline Painting
Shoreline Painting has been a family-owned business for more than 35 years. Our dedicated professionals seek to transform your house into a stunning home with our expertise, equipment and care. As a result, our customers write such positive testimonials about us and request our services again. To see our professional results for yourself, you can review our portfolio of past projects.
Fine Paints of Europe is a brand of eco-friendly, long-lasting colors, finishes and varnishes to provide a unique and breathtaking appearance for your home. As a Fine Paints of Europe Certified Master Painter, we only use the best paint quality for our customers.
Contact Shoreline Painting for a Free Estimate
Shoreline Painting is available to help you update the appearance of your indoor or outdoor property. For information about scheduling your free estimate, you may contact us online or call 203-302-1086.