Call Us to Help You With Your Westchester County, NY, Home Maintenance Needs
Shoreline Painting has provided Westchester County, New York, homeowners with exceptional painting services for more than 40 years. Recently, we began offering home maintenance services to our clients to protect and maintain their valuable investments.
We aim to be your one-stop shop for all residential painting needs, and to that end, we’d like to briefly detail how we can help you protect your interior and exterior paint investments throughout their life cycles:
Our Interior Maintenance Services
Shoreline Painting follows a multistep process to ensure your interior paint work is well maintained. Here’s how we proceed:
- Quarterly Checkups: Each quarter, Shoreline Painting will conduct an evaluation of your interior paint work to determine what services are needed. We’ll take a look at your trim work, walls and ceilings to determine what needs to be done.
- Caulking and Paint Spot Work: After our evaluation is complete, our team will complete any spot work necessary to patch holes in caulking, sand down rough edges and paint any areas that are beginning to fade.
- Walls and Hallways: During our quarterly visits, we offer our Westchester County homeowners new paint for one to two rooms. Hallways are painted annually to ensure a fresh coat in a high-traffic area.
Our Exterior Maintenance Services
Our exterior maintenance services follow a similar process to our interior maintenance services. Here’s what we offer our Westchester County homeowners in the way of exterior maintenance services:
- Spring and Fall Evaluations: Shoreline Painting conducts biannual exterior maintenance services to ensure our homeowners are prepared for the harsh weather dealt out in the summer and winter. We’ll look for damage to siding, gutters and paint work, taking careful note of any repairs or touchups that need to be made.
- Cleaning: Your siding, patio, trim work, walkways and patio will receive a thorough washing to eliminate debris and remove any mold or mildew that’s built up. Gutters will be cleaned out to ensure proper drainage.
- Trim and Siding Touchup: We will caulk any penetrations in your siding and trim work to prevent leakage and prepare for paint work. Following this, we’ll sand any rough spots to ensure the surface is as smooth as it can be.
- Priming and Painting: We’ll then prime and paint your trim and siding for a fresh new look and to provide protection for your home against wind and rain.
Included Services and Add-Ons
We include the cost of protective materials to protect surfaces in our home maintenance services. In addition, debris will be removed from your home after each day of work and a supervisor will oversee staff on-site during each day of the project. We can also add on window cleaning for an additional fee – let us know if you’re interested in the planning stages of your project and we can make it happen!
Ready to Have Us Keep Your Home Immaculate? Call Us Today!
Whether you’re in Bedford, Rye, Pound Ridge, Chappaqua or Scarsdale, our Westchester County home maintenance program is available and ready to take on your project today. Shoreline Painting is a Stamford, Connecticut-based family run company in business for more than 40 years with a host of satisfied clients throughout the New York metropolitan area.
If you’re ready for us to become your one-stop shop for all exterior and interior paint maintenance needs, contact us today!